© 2020 BitMart Inc.
All rights reserved.
Restorer Ultimate for Mac
• A wizard-oriented interface.
• Host operating systems: macOS Mojave (10.14), macOS High Sierra (10.13), macOS Sierra (10.12), OS X El Capitan (10.11), Yosemite (10.10), Mavericks (10.9), Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), Leopard(10.5), Mac OS Server 10.5 Tiger, Mac OS 10.5 Leopard, macOS Server 5.5-5.0, OS X 10.10 (Yosemite Server 4.0), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks Server), 10.8 (Mountain Lion Server), 10.7 (Lion Server), Mac OS X Server 10.6 (Snow Leopard Server) and Mac OS X running on a computer with Intel, PowerPC G5 or PowerPC G4 processors.
• Supported file systems: HFS/HFS+/APFS (including encryption), FAT/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/NTFS5/ReFS, Ext2FS/Ext3FS, UFS1/UFS2
• Recovery from damaged partitions and hard drives formatted or affected by virus attack or power failure
• Recovery to any local or network drive accessible by operating system
• Disk and file structure visualization
• Localized and long filenames recognition
• Support for estimation of chances for successful recovery
• File sorting by real folder/file structure, extensions, creation/modification/access time
• Advanced search by file name, date, mask, size range, attributes, etc
• File preview to estimate file recovery chances
• Image creation and loading for hard drives, logical disks, partitions, etc. Support for compressed image files. Restorer Ultimate for Mac can scan objects while creating their images.
• Recovery of encrypted files (NTFS5) and alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS)
• Saving and loading scan results
• Editable user's file types
• Support for basic and dynamic (Windows 2000 - 10) disks
• Saving and loading scan results.
• Support for file recovery from damaged volume sets, stripe sets, mirrors and RAID5s. Support for nested, non-standard, and complex custom-specified RAID layouts.
• Support for software Apple RAIDs
• Support for Apple CoreStorage/File Vault/Fusion Drive Volumes
• Support for Windows Dynamic disks (software RAIDs).
• Support for Windows Storage Spaces , created by Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
• Support for Linux mdadm Volumes
• Support for Linux LVM/LVM2
• Automatic RAID parameter recognition.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attribute monitoring.
• Hexadecimal editor to view and edit files and disks content.
Restorer Ultimate for Mac Network
All features of Restorer Ultimate for Mac . In addition:
• File recovery from a remote computer over the network. Recovered files may be saved on a disk on a connected remote computer. Saving recovered files on a remote computer may be useful when the remote computer has a healthy disk because you do not have to transfer files over network. It may be an external USB hard drive, for example.
• Restorer Ultimate for Mac Emergency Engine to recover files from a network computer that cannot start the normal way due to operating system failure.