Wiping files and unused disk space
• File wiping either from the shortcut menu of Windows Explorer or using the File Burner tab.
• Wiping of unused space of several disks through one secret burning task.
• Wipe list: you may specify a list of files and folders which SecretBurner will wipe every time its secret burning task will start.
• Fast or strong wiping algorithms .
• Wipes file alternate data streams (NTFS).
• Wipes cluster tips: free parts of file clusters.
• Wipes records of small files stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
Total computer cleaning:
• All system, internet activity, and application trace files can be either simply deleted (faster but less secure) or thoroughly wiped (slower but more secure).
• Wipe and delete temporary Internet files.
• Wipe and delete cookies: small files that web sites store on your computers for identification purposes. Your favorite cookies may be safely kept.
• Clean autocomplete forms: logins, user names, passwords and other personal information entered at web sites and keywords entered at search engines.
• Clean history: lists of visited web sites.
You may see the complete list of all items that SecretBurner cleans on the Internet Activity help page.
• Clean Windows clipboard content.
• Wipe and delete temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
• Clean list of recently opened documents.
• Clean system run history stored in Registry.
• Clean lists of most frequently used programs, start menu links and icons.
• Wipe and delete the content of the Recycle Bin.
You may see the complete list of all items that SecretBurner cleans on the System Cleaning help page.
• Clean activity traces from Microsoft Office, standard Windows, and numerous popular third-party applications. Installed applications are detected automatically.
Versatile yet simple-to-use interface
• A secret burning task may be scheduled on a date or at a certain system event (startup, shutdown, etc.).
• Password protection.
• Flexible parameter settings.