- A -
Save recognized partition layout
Set raw file search options...
Apple CoreStorage/File Vault/Fusion Drive Volumes
- B -
Bad Sectors settings
Broken File Name options
Change Raw File Search Options
- C -
Connect to Restorer settings
Allow connection from any address
Allow connection from the host
Contact Informaiton and Technical Support
Delete Recognized Partition Layout
Open Recognized Partition Layout
Save Recognized Partition Layout
Create a Virtual Volume Set or RAID
- D -
Data Recovery from Volume Sets and RAIDs
Data Recovery on HFS/HFS+ File System
There is not enough process memory...
- E -
- F -
File mask options
File Recovery on a Remote Computer
File Systems settings
Default encoding for Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/UFS volumes
Default encoding for HFS volumes
Finding Previous File Versions
- H -
- I -
Introduction to Restorer Ultimate
- L -
- M -
Disable All Warnings and Confirmations
Show All Warnings and Confirmations
Memory Usage settings
Preview of the file is unavailable...
- N -
Nested and Non-Standard RAID Levels
- O -
- P -
- Q -
- R -
RAID 6 Presets
Recover Files from Deleted/Corrupted Logical Disks and Partitions
Recover Files from Existing Logical Disks
Recover Files from System Disk with SIP Enabled
Do not recover hidden and system attributes
Recover all content of a selected folder, ignoring specified file mask:
Recover alternative data streams:
Recover real folders structure
Recover the entire path to the file object:
Restorer Ultimate Remote Emergency Engine
Restorer Ultimate Remote Engine
Restorer Ultimate Remote Engine Options
- S -
Find Previous Versions of the File
Show Files Sorted by
- T -
- V -
Volume Sets, Stripe Sets, and Mirrors
- W -
NEVER install any software o write any data on the disk where lost data are reside! Or you may damage or even totally lose the data.
1. Install Restorer Ultimate for Mac on any other computer (the second computer).
2. Disconnect the hard drive with the lost data from the computer where it has been hosted (the first computer). Please note that you may lost your warranty if the break the seal while disassembling the computer under the warranty.
3. Connect the hard drive to the second computer. You may connect it as a second hard drive or use an HDD-to-USB 2.0/3.0 adapter.
4. Run Restorer Ultimate for Mac on the second computer and recover the data.
1. Install Restorer Ultimate for Mac on any other computer (the second computer). Both your and the second computers should be connected via network.
2. Use the Restorer Remote Emergency Engine to start your computer with the lost file
3. Connect Restorer Ultimate for Mac to your computer via network.
4. Recover the data using data recovery over network.