• A wizard-oriented interface
• Host operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Server 2012/2016.
• Supported file systems: FAT/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/NTFS5/ReFS
• Recovery from damaged partitions and hard drives formatted or affected by virus attack or power failure
• Recovery to any local or network drive accessible by operating system
• Disk and file structure visualization
• Localized and long filenames recognition
• Support for estimation of chances for successful recovery
• File sorting by real folder/file structure, extensions, creation/modification/access time
• Advanced search by file name, date, mask, size range, attributes, etc
• File preview to estimate file recovery chances.
• Image creation and loading for hard drives, logical disks, partitions, etc. Support for compressed image files. Restorer Ultimate can scan objects while creating their images.
• Recovery of encrypted files (NTFS5) and alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS).
• Saving and loading scan results.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attribute monitoring.
Restorer Ultimate PRO
All features of Restorer Ultimate . In addition:
• Editable user's file types
• Support for more file systems: Ext2FS/Ext3FS/Ext4FS, UFS1/UFS2 and HFS/HFS+/APFS
• Support for basic and dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/8/10) disks
• Support for file recovery from damaged volume sets, stripe sets, mirrors and RAID5s and 6. Support for nested, non-standard, and complex custom-specified RAID layouts.
• Support for Windows Dynamic disks (software RAIDs).
• Support for Windows Storage Spaces , created by Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
• Support for software Apple RAIDs
• Support for Apple CoreStorage/File Vault/Fusion Drive Volumes
• Support for Linux mdadm Volumes
• Support for Linux LVM/LVM2
• Automatic RAID parameter recognition.
• Hexadecimal editor to view and edit files and disks content.
Restorer Ultimate PRO Network
All features of Restorer Ultimate and Restorer Ultimate PRO In addition:
• File recovery from a remote computer over the network. Recovered files may be saved on a disk on a connected remote computer. Saving recovered files on a remote computer may be useful when the remote computer has a healthy disk because you do not have to transfer files over network. It may be an external USB hard drive, for example.
• Restorer Ultimate Emergency Engine to recover files from a network computer that cannot start the normal way due to operating system failure.