- A -
Save recognized partition layout
Set raw file search options...
APFS Fusion Drive Components tab
Apple CoreStorage/File Vault/Fusion Drive Volumes
- B -
Bad Sectors settings
Broken File Name options
Change Raw File Search Options
- C -
Connect to Restorer settings
Allow connection from any address
Allow connection from the host
Contact Informaiton and Technical Support
Create a Virtual Volume Set or RAID
- D -
Data Recovery from Volume Sets and RAIDs
Data Recovery on HFS/HFS+ File System
Description Files for RAID Configuration
There is not enough process memory...
- E -
- F -
File mask options
File Recovery on a Remote Computer
File Systems settings
Default encoding for Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/UFS volumes
Default encoding for HFS volumes
Finding Previous File Versions
- H -
- I -
Introduction to Restorer Ultimate
- L -
- M -
Disable All Warnings and Confirmations
Show All Warnings and Confirmations
Memory Usage settings
- N -
Nested and Non-Standard RAID Levels
- O -
- P -
- Q -
- R -
RAID 6 Presets
Recover Files from Deleted/Corrupted Logical Disks and Partitions
Recover Files from Existing Logical Disks
Do not recover hidden and system attributes
Recover all content of a selected folder, ignoring specified file mask:
Recover alternative data streams:
Recover real folders structure
Recover the entire path to the file object:
Restorer Ultimate Remote Emergency Engine
Restorer Ultimate Remote Engine
Restorer Ultimate Remote Engine Options
- S -
Delete Recognized Partition Layout
Find Previous Versions of the File
Open Recognized Partition Layout
Save Recognized Partition Layout
Show Files Sorted by
Syntaxis of a Description File for RAID Configurations
- T -
- V -
Volume Sets, Stripe Sets, and Mirrors
- W -
• A wizard-oriented interface
• Host operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Server 2012/2016.
• Supported file systems: FAT/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/NTFS5/ReFS
• Recovery from damaged partitions and hard drives formatted or affected by virus attack or power failure
• Recovery to any local or network drive accessible by operating system
• Disk and file structure visualization
• Localized and long filenames recognition
• Support for estimation of chances for successful recovery
• File sorting by real folder/file structure, extensions, creation/modification/access time
• Advanced search by file name, date, mask, size range, attributes, etc
• File preview to estimate file recovery chances.
• Image creation and loading for hard drives, logical disks, partitions, etc. Support for compressed image files. Restorer Ultimate can scan objects while creating their images.
• Recovery of encrypted files (NTFS5) and alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS).
• Saving and loading scan results.
• Support for S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attribute monitoring.
Restorer Ultimate PRO
All features of Restorer Ultimate . In addition:
• Editable user's file types
• Support for more file systems: Ext2FS/Ext3FS/Ext4FS, UFS1/UFS2 and HFS/HFS+/APFS
• Support for basic and dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/8/10) disks
• Support for file recovery from damaged volume sets, stripe sets, mirrors and RAID5s and 6. Support for nested, non-standard, and complex custom-specified RAID layouts.
• Support for Windows Dynamic disks (software RAIDs).
• Support for Windows Storage Spaces , created by Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
• Support for software Apple RAIDs
• Support for Apple CoreStorage/File Vault/Fusion Drive Volumes
• Support for Linux mdadm Volumes
• Support for Linux LVM/LVM2
• Automatic RAID parameter recognition.
• Hexadecimal editor to view and edit files and disks content.
Restorer Ultimate PRO Network
All features of Restorer Ultimate and Restorer Ultimate PRO In addition:
• File recovery from a remote computer over the network. Recovered files may be saved on a disk on a connected remote computer. Saving recovered files on a remote computer may be useful when the remote computer has a healthy disk because you do not have to transfer files over network. It may be an external USB hard drive, for example.
• Restorer Ultimate Emergency Engine to recover files from a network computer that cannot start the normal way due to operating system failure.