Bitmart Inc. takes strong measures to protect the security of your personal information. We take stringent precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We do not sell or give away personal information obtained from our customers or publishers.
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you.
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, order and service history. We never store your credit card numbers on our server except its first four and last four digits for search purposes only;
- Equipment, Performance, Our Web Pages Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information bout your use of our web-pages, products or services.
We collect information in the following ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the customer and technical support services;
- Process transactions/orders;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding any illegal activities;
You can see, review and change some of your personal information by signing in to our Customer Support Center
. Generally, we do not manually modify your personal information. Also, you may not change any billing or credit card information related to a particular order/payment once the order is processed already.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. That's why we do not store your credit card information on our server. We store just first four and last four digits of your credit card for search and verification purposes only.
We operate our online services in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit purchasing by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age.
You can send us questions or feedback on any of our privacy policies.